Kerala Chicken Biryani
Chicken Biryani can be simple to exotic, depending on the effort put in. The taste vary drastically. Enjoy this recipe of exotic chicken biryani.
- Clean and wash chicken leg pieces.
- Now add red chilli powder, salt - 1/4 tbl spoon, turmeric powder - pinch, garam masala - 1/2 tbl spoon, biryani powder - 1 tbl spoon, ginger garlic paste - 1 tbl spoon, curd mix them well and marinate for 30 to 45mins.
- Take Pan and add 5 to 7 tbl spoons oil and heat it. Now add lavang, elachi, biryani leaves, slicely cut onion, green chillies fry it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, biryani powder fry it.
- Add chicken pieces in that fry it until it fried well.
- Then add basmati rice and mix it well.
- Now add water in rice cooker (for 1 glass of rice add 1 1/2 glass water) and add in that already fried chicken pieces and rice (otherwise pressure cook for 1 whistle).
- Garnish with corainder leaves.
- Chicken - 4 to 6 leg pieces
- Double Deer Basmati Rice - 2 cups
- Onion - 1 (slices)
- Green Chillies - 4
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 3 tbl spoons
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tbl spoon
- Biryani Powder - 3 tbl spoons
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/4 tbl spoon
- Turmeric Powder - Pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Curd - 1/2 to 1 tea cup
- Lavang - 4
- Elachi - 3
Get regular recipes!
Connect with us on Facebook and get the first peek into our lip-smacking recipes!